Reading, writing, or researching: welcome to the world of the Library at SHS. Whether your goal is information or producing report of every kind, you’ll find solutions right here. And if you should be in doubt, just shout: the excellent resource staff can help you find it, make sense of it and make it work for you.
Library store –We also operate a Library store for students to buy school supplies such as bristol board, report covers, pens, pencils and more. Printing for curricular purposes is free, but there is a charge for photocopies.
Additional Resources – there is so much to be had in your Resource Centre including:
- Bookable computers (reservations can be made at the Reference Desk.
- Conference rooms
- Television (EastLink Cable TV)
- Assistance with research, report writing and more.
- Photocopies can be made (10 cents apiece)
- Books may be borrowed for a period of two weeks at a time. We ask that you keep DVDs for no more than three days. Best of all, you do not need a Library card!
Things That Make Our Library Better
- Please do not eat or drink in the Library.
- Please use only the programs that you find on our computers.
- Activities such as online gaming and video streaming is best left for home.
- Be a good citizen while online.
You can access all of these from your SmartPhone or online anywhere.
See You in the Library!