The library is featuring the work of Emily Carr.
We are also hosting Mrs. Clarke’s English class as they complete their Hamlet research paper.
They are studying the topics below:
- Should Hamlet be considered a religious or humanist play?
- How does Hamlet support Freudian theory?
- Is the misogyny evident in the play a reflection of the Elizabethan time period?
- Which contemporary philosophies are reflected in the play Hamlet?
- What are the most significant allusions in the play? Consider the Garden of Eden, “Paradise Lost”, and classical mythology.
Here is one of Emily Carr’s works: